AP Physics C 283
Advanced Placement Physics is a college-level laboratory course which deals with subject matter and laboratory experiences common to a university physics course for scientists and engineers. This course emphasizes skills and content required to perform successfully on the AP exam for this course given in May. The student may receive college credit, advanced college placement, or both depending on the exam score. This course fulfills the science graduation requirement.
- AP Calculus AB 683 (or concurrent enrollment)
- Biology 163 / Biology Honors 173
- Chemistry 163 / Chemistry Honors 173
- Physics 163 / Physics Honors 173
- Recommendation of the Instructional Supervisor for Science.